I am Tessa. I have been married to a ruggedly handsome dairy farmer for the last 9 years and, during that time, we have been blessed with two incredible sons. They are currently ages 5 and 2 and are the most beautiful and sweet little boys in the world (I realize I may be a little biased on that point). Our third baby will make his or her appearance in November.
Our family goes a little bit against the grain. We are a Christian attachment family. Some wonderful words that describe my family and lifestyle include: crunchy, natural, unschooling, homesteading, cloth diapering, God-fearing, positive/gentle parenting, and simple living.
Things I enjoy:
- Sewing (particularly ring slings)
- Reading novels or referance/learning books
- Facebooking and Pinteresting (can I use those as verbs?)
- Bookkeeping, marketing, and making business plans
- Coming up with business ideas/products that I have no time to follow through on
- Having visit and a cup of coffee (only if it tastes more like vanilla than coffee) with a friend
- Watching my family play together
- Challenging myself to gain knowledge and skills
- Natural birth, breastfeeding, co-sleeping and watching people become mothers and fathers
- Getting revelations from Scripture that apply to my daily living
- Singing and playing various instruments (bought a piano recently and what a blessing!)
- Encouraging others to succeed at whatever they put their heart into
- Journalling and digital scrapbooking
- Playing World of Warcraft and watching Top Gear
- Chick flicks. Can’t get enough of ’em!
- Making lists (in spite of being to scatterbrained to actually remember where my lists are)